Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Light Bearer - Lapsus [2011/320]


































Comprised of members of Fall of Efrafa and Dungeons, Light Bearer takes the post-hardcore sounds of Rinoa and Envy, and blends it with post-rock melodies that give it it's own unique sound. This is a must-listen for 2011, and it's easily one of my favourite albums of the year, if not my favourite.

Artist: Light Bearer
Album: Lapsus
Release Year: 2011
Genre: Post-Hardcore/Sludge Metal

1. Beyond the Infinite
2. Primum Movens
3. Armoury Choir
4. The Metatron
5. Prelapsus
6. Lapsus

Credit goes to buzzkillr

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me credit for discovering that band.

    Also have a FLAC link if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to figure out where I got it from, I updated the post with some props, jeez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, lol. About that flac link...you interested?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorites this year as well.

    ReplyDelete