Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Place to Bury Strangers - Exploding Head [2009/VBR]




Shoegaze infused with Noise Rock. Really great album, reminiscent of Veil Veil Vanish at times but with a mix of punk to its sound that really lends itself well to the shoegaze elements. Had this on my computer for a long time but it has taken me forever to finally listen to it, until now, and I'm really digging it. Will update this with a 320 link soon-ish.

Artist: A Place to Bury Strangers
Album: Exploding Head
Release Year: 2009
Genre: Noise Rock/Shoegaze

1. It is Nothing
2. In Your Heart
3. Lost Feeling
4. Deadbeat
5. Keep Slipping Away
6. Ego Death
7. Smile When You Smile
8. Everything Always Goes Wrong
9. Exploding Head
10. I Lived My Life to Stand in the Shadow of Your Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment